Are you interested in being a Dirt Riot competitor, but don’t know where to start? You are in the right place.
Please know that we are here to make it easy for you, whatever your questions or concerns, we are happy to answer them. Text or call Big Rich at 530-417-5333 for any questions.
Be sure you have read through the Dirt Riot Rule book, this answers most of your questions, but if there are still some, let us know.
Regarding numbers on your competition vehicle, any number works, we ask that you take a look at the results from the last few events and not use any of those, but other than that, any number works. If we end up with duplicate numbers at the events, we can fix that.
Other things you should know as you arrive at the track:
- All persons taking the course must have signed the waiver prior to going out. Please see Shelley at the trailer to complete your registration and get your wristbands. Registration opens at noon on Friday at almost all events, always check the event details for confirmation on times.
- Wristbands are provided to all teams: Driver/Co-driver wristband to Stk Trl/ModTrl/SuperMod Trl/Pro UTV and Sportsman UTV teams; Driver/Co-driver wristband + two pit bands to 4400/4500/4600 teams. Additional pit bands are available for $10/each
- All persons onsite MUST have a wristband, no exceptions.
- Rich will be doing tech during registration, all teams must be teched prior to taking the course
- Pre-running typically begins at 1:00 p.m. on Friday Green flag controls the course, if no green flag, do not take the course.
- If teams can not pre-run on Friday, pre-running will be available on Saturday morning beginning at 7:00 a.m. for one lap; you must be done by 8:00 a.m. for the driver’s meeting.
- Qualifying for PRO classes is typically on Friday at 5:00 p.m.; Driver’s meeting will be at 4:30 p.m., check details page for the event to confirm
- You are expected to qualify in your draw order.
- Determination of start order for non-pro classes is done based on random draw
- Helmet and harness must be worn during pre-running
- 5 mph speed limit EVERYWHERE, except the race course
- Immediately following event, awards will be presented. Please plan to attend to pick up trophies; cash payments for purse are also awarded for top placements – please review the Dirt Riot rule book
- Dogs need to be on a leash.
- No fireworks.
- All fire pits must be controlled, if available – check details page to be sure there is not a fire ban. Bring your own firewood
- Food vendors are typically onsite on Saturday – not usually on Fridays