Rock Creek Booneville, AR Central Round 3 – June 2nd
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation
3228 Ferguson Valley Rd, Booneville, AR 72927
Use Online Discount Code: DIRTRIOT18 to get 20% off door price
Tickets are always available at the gate
$20.00 Adult 16+
$5.00 Children 8-15
Kids 7 & Under Free
Military discount (with ID) $5.00 off gate price
- All persons onsite MUST have a wristband/no exceptions
- Dogs need to be on a leash
- No fireworks
- All fire pits must be controlled. Bring your own firewood.
- Food vendor will be onsite on Saturday – no food available on Friday
Registration: noon to 4:00 p.m.
Pre-run 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pro Driver’s Meeting 4:30 p.m.
Driver Qualifying 5:00 p.m.
Anticipated Start Times
Pre-run 7:00 a.m.
Driver’s Meeting (ALL) 8:00 a.m.
Stock Trail/Mod Trail/4600 9:00 a.m.
Pro UTV/Sportsman UTV 10:30 a.m.
SuperMod Trail/4500 12 noon
4400 1:30 p.m.
Awards 4:00 p.m.
- All persons taking the course must have signed the waiver prior to going on course. Please see Shelley at the trailer to complete your registration and get your wristbands – even if you registered online. Registration opens at noon on Friday. (Wristbands are provided to all teams: Driver/Co-driver wristband to StkTrl/ModTrl/SuperMod Trl/Pro UTV and Sportsman UTV teams. Driver/Co-driver wristband + two pit bands to 4400/4500/4600 teams. Additional pit bands are $10/each
- Rich will be doing tech during registration, all teams must be teched prior to taking the course
- Pre-running will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Green flag controls the course, if no green flag, do no take the course. (If teams cannot pre-run on Friday, pre-running will be available on Saturday morning beginning at 7:00 a.m. for one lap; you must be signed in and must be done by 8:00 a.m. for the driver’s meeting.
- Qualifying for PRO classes will be on Friday at 5:00 p.m.; Driver’s meeting (pro classes only) will be at 4:30 p.m. on Friday (You are expected to qualify in your draw order.)
- Determination of start order for non-pro classes is done based on random draw
- HELMETS AND HARNESSES must be worn during pre-running
- 5 mph speed limit EVERYWHERE, except the race course
- Immediately following event, awards will be presented. Please plan to attend to pick up trophies; cash payments for purse are also awarded for top placements – please review the Dirt Riot rule book
What is Dirt Riot Endurance Racing? In short, Awesome! If you are looking for the most fun and competitive off-road racing series that anyone from weekend wheelers to professional race teams can compete in, you have found it. Dirt Riot sets up races all across the U.S. each course and location brings new challenges for competitors. The courses typically range from 4-8 miles in length and each race is timed for 1-3 hours, depending on class, the team that completes the most laps in that time wins. Push your rig too hard and you will not last the full race, drive too mildly and fall behind the pace. The key is to learn the track and know your rig’s capabilities. Spectators will enjoy seeing competitors drifting corners, hitting jumps, and taking on difficult rock sections. Dirt Riot has the same race classes as Ultra4 as well as a few more to allow anyone to bring their rig out and compete. Most trail rigs can pass inspection with little to no modifications. This is perfect for a club trail day, challenge your club members to a full race then stay and watch the pros race on the same course you just did.